9:30 to 17:00 (Last admission 16:30)
Mondays (open on national holidays - then will be closed on the following days)
New Year holidays (December 28th－January 4th)
Period during change of exhibit
|Adults||University/High School Students|
|Individual||500 yen||300 yen|
|Group discount rate
(party of 20 or more)
A separate fee may be charged for special exhibitions. Please check the guide for each exhibition.※
The following visitors are free of charge:
－Holders of Shintaishogaisha techo (Identification Booklet for the Physically Challenged), including one attendant.
－Senior citizens of Osaka City with ID including:
Kenko techo (Health Handbook) with a ‘crane’ mark
Keiro yutai joshasho (senior discount ID for public transportation)
－Junior-high school students and under
Close to “Naniwabashi” Station on the Keihan Nakanoshima Line. Take the stairway exit No.1.
Five-minute walk (approx. 400m) from:
－”Yodoyabashi” Station on the Osaka Subway Midosuji Line or the Keihan Railway. Take the stairway exit No.1.
－”Kitahama” Station on the Osaka Subway Sakaisuji Line or the Keihan Railway.Take the stairway exit No.26.
The Museum does not have a parking garage for the general public.
※Please note that vehicles are not allowed to enter the Nakanoshima Park on Sundays and national holidays from 10:00 to 16:00.
- ・Three wheelchairs are available to use in the museum building. Please ask the receptionist for assistance.
- ・The second and third floors may be accessed by taking the elevator.
- ・The wheelchair-accessible restroom is located on the first floor of the main building.
- ・A wheelchair-accessible parking space is available. Please contact us for more information.
- ・Guide dogs and service dogs are welcome in all floors of the Museum.
- ・The Museum has a restroom with a baby rest (a chair to hold the baby while the guardian uses the toilet) and a nappy changing facility
Note to Visitors
In order to ensure all visitors a pleasant museum experience, the Museum kindly asks visitors to refrain from the following practices:
- ・Use of mobile phones in the museum building
- ・Taking photograph in the galleries
- ・Talking in the galleries
- ・Eating or drinking in the galleries
For more information:
The Museum of Oriental Ceramics, Osaka
1−1−26, Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0005